Short Graduate Program in Communication in Organizations Undergoing Change
Communication experts or holders of a bachelor’s degree in Organizational Communication, here’s your chance to add a string to your bow.
The Short Graduate Program in Communication in Organizations Undergoing Change will give you new insight into current issues in this field.
This program can also serve as a springboard to the Specialized Graduate Diploma in Organizational Communication. Credits obtained in the Short Graduate Program can be transferred and speed up the completion of the Specialized Graduate Diploma.
- Fall and winter admission
- Daytime classes
- Full-time and part-time
- 15 credits
- All about this program (in French)
Questions about this program?
Carole Groleau, professeure titulaire : 514-343-6111 #50555
Program structure (in French)
The + of studying Communication at the Université de Montréal!
- Internationally renowned expertise: Our Department of Communication is an acknowledged leader in organizational communication, political communication, and communication, media and technologies.
- Series of lectures given by renowned researchers.
- According to the firm QS, the Université de Montréal ranks among the top 100 universities in the world in communication and media studies.